…posted by Dax Carlisle
THE HAUNTED HOTEL, OPEN NOW THROUGH OCTOBER 31st!
The Haunted Hotel is loaded with new demented, hair raising effects that are so real that you’ll run screaming for your life as you try to escape. See where the Hellevator takes you, meet zombie passengers on the moving Subway, named the best haunted room in America. Watch your back in rooms inspired by Shutter Island, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and Halloween’s Camp Crystal Lake.
THE HAUNTED HOTEL, FEATURED ON THE TRAVEL CHANNEL!
The Haunted Hotel is located at 4th and Market in downtown’s Gaslamp Quarter.
For details call 619 696-SCARE, that’s 619 696 7227. Save time in line, buy advance tickets at hauntedhotel.com…The Haunted Hotel, “Where Horror Movies come to Life”!
Get 20% off tickets at the door with your Ralphs or Northgate store receipt of a Crush soda purchase. Check hauntedhotel.com for details and restrictions.
Hours are: Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm to 11pm
Friday’s and Saturday’s in October 6pm to 1am (Sept. 7pm-12am)
(Closed Mondays and Tuesdays except for October 23, 24, 29, 30)
The Haunted Hotel is located at 424 Market Street (4th & Market) in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter. Tickets are $14.99 Sunday through Thursday, $16.99 Friday and Saturday. Buy advance tickets online at www.hauntedhotel.com.
Not recommended for children under 10. Pregnant women and people with heart conditions are not admitted.
- Spooky is Back! The Haunted Trails at Balboa Park…
- FIRST ANNUAL SOCAL MUSIC FESTIVAL – Bringing a premier music festival back to the streets of Downtown San Diego
- TASTE OF DOWNTOWN SAN DIEGO POSTPONED… A LITTLE BLACKOUT CAN’T STOP THEM!
- Old Town San Diego Art Festival (Oct 6 & 7)
- EDEN SAN DIEGO to Close it’s Doors – FINAL CLOSING PARTY on Friday, July 27
Category: San Diego